Human “ Civilization”
Yukun Wang 15
1. Significance of the work: Appeal to people to protect the environment through the work.
2. Content: Picture the damaged environment by hand painting
3. Creative idea: There are images like mining machines, fallen trees, industrial waste water and hunted and killed animals. The so-called“civilized behaviors” only aim to pursue economic development but ignore the environmental protection. The natural environment is the premise for humans to maintain our own survival and development. Therefore, we need to protect the living and ecological environment and be guided by the idea of “Green Innovation, a Shared Future”. Everyone needs to recognize the importance of the harmony between man and the nature.
4. Effect: To wake up people to recognize the problems and protect the living and ecological environment.
5. Highlight: To form a strong contrast by using blue, black, white and other colors.