Protect Wild Animals
Yanqing Zhao 12
1. Significance of the work: “The same homeland under the same sky”. People should live in harmony with animals, and enjoy the diversity of the world.
2. Content: The crying tiger is a representative of wild animals, who propose that people should cease the killing and trade of wild animals.
3. Creative idea: The earth is a vigorous homeland for all the living beings. We need to treasure and protect wild life. The work is aimed at protecting wild animals. People should live in harmony with animals, and enjoy the diversity of the world.
4. Effect: People will realize the importance of protecting wild animals.
5. Highlight: A refined picture makes a strong effect.