Menghui Zhou 14
1. Significance of the work: Shadow is presented in the form of a poster, which is divided into six sections, including biodiversity, Marine civilization and low carbon emissions.
2. Content: Six sections are interconnected, including ecology, environment, energy saving and emission reduction, calling for people to pay attention to environmental protection.
3. Creative idea: "Go China" in the big Section not only refers to China's efforts to the environmental protection but also refers to China's efforts to fight against COVID-19. Where there is a motherland, there is light. As all these have not been fully realized, thus it is called the shadow of the light. The shadow will always follow the light, and the goal can be achieved sooner or later.
4. Effect: Using the poster model makes it refreshing.
5. Highlights: Combination of the painting and text.